According to specialists, the fear of going to the dentist is one of the reasons why people are reluctant to consult an oral discomfort.
Just imagine that they inject you in one of the most delicate areas or that they subject you to certain painful devices, makes us many times to get the doctor back.
But for our health we must arm ourselves with courage and break all kinds of fear.
Here are some tips that will help you overcome your fear and schedule a next appointment with the dentist of your choice:
- Make the visit to the dentist a habit: Thus it will not be difficult to consult before an important moment.
- Do not delay the inevitable: Do not leave for tomorrow the treatment you can take today, without less pain and cost.
- Find a trusted professional: A friendly dentist who can help you overcome your fear.
- Question about conscious sedation: It is an intravenous technique that produces no side effects.
- Relax: Avoid any exciting product and go to bed early the day before going to the consultation. It is also recommended to be punctual at the appointment, breathe deeply and think positive.